Send inquiry and get a Free Sample
The botanical name of Reishi mushroom is Ganoderma lucidum, it is also called Ling zhi. As a member of mushroom family, it was revered in Chinese culture thousands of years ago.
Reishi mushroom extract is used in the treatment of a wide variety of illnesses, including HIV/AIDS, diabetes, lung and liver disorders, allergies, stress and coronary disorders.
Reishi mushroom contains a high amount of polysaccharides which are essential for proper functioning of the immune system. Reishi Mushroom is used as a tonic and a sedative.
1. Anti-cancer and anti-aging.
2. Anti-tumor and anti radiation.
3. To improve the immune system.
4. To prolong life and improve the skin care.
5. To lower blood sugar and cholesterol.
6. To remove anxiety, anti-fatigue, anti-insomnia, anti amnesia, improve sleep.
1. Applied in food field, it can improve the immune system and prolong life.
2. Applied in cosmetic field, it can improve the skin care.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it can treat various dieases.