1000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Day Free Shipping Organic Plant Extract Flaxseed Powder
Packaging & Delivery
Free Shipping Organic Plant Extract Flaxseed Powder
1. 1 kilogram per Aluminum Foil Bag with one plastic-bags inside;
2. 25 kilograms per cardboard barrel with one plastic-bags inside;
3. Packaging as the customers' requirements.
Flaxseeds, sometimes called linseeds, are small, brown, tan or golden-colored seeds. In fact, linseed or “flax seed” are different names for the same seed. Flaxseeds are a great source of dietary fiber; minerals like manganese, thiamine and magnesium; and plant-based protein.
Flax is one of the richest sources of plant-based omega-3 fatty acids, called alpha-linolenic acid (or ALA), in the world. Another unique fact about flaxseeds is that they are the source of lignans in the human diets; flaxseed contain about seven times as many lignans as the closest runner-up, sesame seeds.
Yellow Brown Powder
100 % pass 80 mesh
Loss on Drying
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
≤ 0.1 mg/kg
Residue of Pesticide
Total Plate Count
1. Decreasing Blood lipids, Cholesterin and Triglyceride.
2. Prevent Apoplexy and Hypertension.
3. Prevent Blood clots and Arteriosclerosis.
4. Prevent Arrhythmia.
5. Flaxseed extract used to lose weight. Can burn surplus fat of Body.